Reason For My Post
My husband and I are exempt from Obamacare. Yes! Exempt. We became officially accepted into the Medi-Share Medical Sharing program today. Our share amount has been cut in half as compared to a Cigna policy we cancelled six months ago (Premium was over $550.00/month and would no doubt go through the roof under Obamacare in short order).
Learn more below
There are over 60,000 Christians who share each other's eligible medical bills through Medi-Share and Medi-Share'd love for you to join them!
Reviewing the following information will be helpful to you as you consider Medi-Share for your healthcare:
- Review the Medi-Share Guidelines, which covers the details of the program.
- Hear about Medi-Share through Member Testimonials.
- View Medi-Share's Flexible program options and monthly share amounts.
- Review providers in the PHCS PPO network.
- Check out the Manna Christian Disability Sharing Program for short-term disability sharing.
- Remember, Medi-Share is an exciting Biblically-based approach to healthcare. Medi-Share is not insurance.
If you’d like to apply now, you can email or call Dan and he would be happy to assist you with your application over the phone.
Dan Runion's 411
1-800-772-5623 #2368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 120099, West Melbourne, FL 32912-0099
Disclosure of Material Connection: